Covid-19 Sops and Guidelines for Leh Ladakh
This is a Covid-19 SOPs and Guidelines for Leh Ladakh related informative article. We are updating this Covid-19 SOPs and Guidelines for Leh Ladakh article on regular basis to keep all our guest updated so that you can travel hassle free.
If your travelling to Ladakh for your Weekend trip or business trip then this article is for you.
Note down all the important SOPs and Advisories regarding the Covid-19 released by Ladakh Administration and Ladakh tourism
UPDATED ON 05-06-2021 : The below given order shall continue till 12-07-2021 as per new order by the Ladakh Adminstration
|Title||Description||Start Date||End Date||File|
|Order: SOPs/Guidelines for COVID Management in Leh district.||SOPs/Guidelines for COVID Management in Leh district.||26/06/2021||12/07/2021||Download PDF|
DATED: 15-03-2021: VALID TILL 12-07-2021
In a tweet from Ladakh Tourism Department has urged all tourist weather they are travelling to Ladakh by Road or Air, Should have -ve Covid-19 RTPCR test with them,
- ATTENTION ALL TOURISTS TO LADAKH
- RPTCR test is mandatory for all Air & Road Tourists.
- RTPCR test should be within 96 hours of your arrival at Leh/ Kargil.
- Hotels and Guest Houses in LEH & KARGIL are put on alert to comply.
- Therefore your are requested to carry a RTPCR test with you if your planning your trip to Ladakh this summer.
- Further Advisories Will be Updates as soon as Administration release.
However if you’re travelling by road from Srinagar to Leh, Rapid Antigen test will be done in Minimarg if you’ve night stay in Kargil, if you are planning to go direct Leh on same day then you’ll be tested at Khaltsi.
We Wish you happy and Safe Travel, Put on your Mask And Travel Safe with Kashmir Rental Car